Insulating Refractory Brick For Sales
Description of Insulating bricks
The insulating brick is a new kind of building material which is synthesized by the polymer material, also named as insulating fire bricks, is a kind of hot-sale refractory fire bricks, which can be applied to save energy for the insulation layer in the kiln or furnace.
The Advantages of insulating bricks
1. It has completely replaced the common decorative materials such as aluminum plastic panel, honeycomb panel and curtain wall. It is multifunctional and integrated. Once construction can solve two functional requirements of thermal insulation and decoration, smooth and beautiful, strong decoration.
2. High strength, good rigidity, light weight and anti-seismic, resistance to wind pressure, creep resistance, and superior performance, reduce the load of building, more economical and durable.
3. Fireproof and inflame retardant, insulation and energy saving, sound insulation and heat insulation, anti cracking and waterproof, construction design according to the requirements of 65% building energy saving.
4. The finished product is simple to install, the process is simple, the project time limit is shortened, and the quality is easy to control.
5. No aluminum, steel, and keel support, embedded in the installation, to reduce the gap between the insulation board and the wall. The safety factor is increased.
6. No radiation, green environmental protection, can be widely used in all kinds of public buildings and family interior decoration.